EGIS : Colorectal stent
Self-expanding nitinol stent colorectal
- Double weave covered (silicone membrane is located between the braids of the stent)
- Double weave uncovered
- Palliative treatment of malignant strictures of the rectum
- Palliative treatment of malignant strictures cigmovidnoy and distal descending colon
- Koloenteralnye and / or kolovezikalnye fistulas (covered colorectal stents)
- perforation of the intestine
- Severe ascites
- intra-abdominal abscess
- severe coagulopathy
- bowel ischemia
- In dual coated stent disposed between the silicone membrane nettings stent, thereby preventing stent migration.
- Special polishing process in the production of nitinol stents provides better flexibility and strength of the stent.
- Excellent flexibility - easy passage of the stent in complex anatomical curves.
- High radial force - a great dilatation of the stricture and resistance to compression.
- Radiopaque gold markers on the body of the stent and both ends of the stent - excellent visualization of the stent.
The overall length of the stent 40, 60, 80, 100, 120 mm
The diameter of the stent 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30 mm
The diameter of the delivery system 10 Fr / 12 Fr
The length of the delivery system 80, 150, 220 cm.
Compatible with 0,035`` conductor (0.89 mm)