EGIS : Esophageal stent
Self-expanding nitinol esophageal stent tselnopleteny esophageal stent:
- Fully coated,
- Completely covered with antireflux valve
- completely uncovered
- Completely covered with e-PTFE membrane (polytetrafluoroethylene not perforated, eliminates tumor invasion and does not break when stent implantation or removal).
- Completely covered with e-PTFE membrane with an antireflux valve
The delivery system PULL - opening at the distal end of the stent
The presence of distal and proximal lasso for reduction and removal of the stent
- Palliative treatment of malignant esophageal strictures
- Benign tumors are resistant to conventional treatment
- Occlusion of the esophago-respiratory fistulas
- Silicone coating on the stent over the stent - completely covered walls, prevention of tumor germination; the possibility of occlusion of the esophago-respiratory fistulas.
- High radial force - effective dilation of strictures and resistance to compression
- Special polishing process in the production of nitinol stents provides better flexibility and strength of the stent.
- Atraumatic ends of the stent - reducing the risk of hyperplasia and damage to the walls of the esophagus
- Ability to remove and reposition the stent
- Excellent flexibility - patency of the stent and delivery system of the complex anatomical areas of the esophagus
- Rengenkontrastnye gold markers - accurate visualization and positioning of the stent
The total length of stent 90, 110, 130, 150, 170 mm
The diameter of the stent main body 18, 20 mm
The diameter of the coated stent delivery system with an antireflux klapanom- 18Fr
The diameter of the uncoated stent delivery system - 15Fr
The length of the delivery system: 70 cm.
Compatible with 0,035`` conductor (0.89 mm)