EGIS : Pyloric stent
Self-expanding nitinol stent piloroduodenalnyh.
- Double weave covered (silicone membrane is located between the braids of the stent)
- Double weave uncovered
- Palliative treatment of malignant strictures pyloroduodenal zone
- small bowel ischemia
- perforation of the intestine
- intra-abdominal abscess
- Severe ascites
- severe coagulopathy
- In dual coated stent disposed between the silicone membrane nettings stent, thereby preventing stent migration.
- Special polishing process in the production of nitinol stents provides better flexibility and strength of the stent.
- Excellent flexibility - easy passage of the stent in complex anatomical curves
- Radiopaque gold markers on the body of the stent and at both ends - excellent visualization of the stent
- The diameter of the delivery system: 10Fr allows installation through the working channel doudenoskopa 3.8 mm.
The overall length of the stent 40, 60, 80, 100, 120 mm
The diameter of the stent 18, 20, 22, 24 mm
The diameter of the delivery system: 10Fr
The length of the delivery system 120, 180 cm.
Compatible with 0,035`` conductor (0.89 mm)